Friday January 8th, 2016 8:30AM-5:00PM
Saturday January 9th, 2016 8:30AM-11:30AM
Leadership Development Facilitator Certification:
Saturday January 9th, 2016 12:30PM-5:30PM
For hotel information click on: http://upwardstarcenter.com/events (the information is at the top of the page)
There is a leadership crisis in our world today! Lead Like Jesus says that leadership happens anytime you influence the thinking, behavior or development of another person. So if you are a CEO or a mom, a teacher or a Cub Scout leader, a pastor or a nurse, YOU are a leader who can change your world! Since you lead, you will want to lead in the right way. Jesus of Nazareth is the greatest leadership role model of all time.
Lead Like Jesus imagines a world in which leaders serve rather than rule, a world in which they give rather than take. We imagine leaders who seek to produce results from service and sacrifice rather than from power and position. This only happens as leaders adopt Jesus as their leadership role model and grow in His likeness.
If you dream of a world like this, then join the Lead Like Jesus team for our Leadership Encounter Facilitator Training session where you will learn to facilitate our 8-12 hour Leadership Encounter workshop.
Here is what you can expect:
- To personally experience the power of the Leadership Encounter and its accompanying online e-Lessons.
- To be equipped to facilitate the Leadership Encounter.
- To learn how to apply the powerful and practical leadership principles of Jesus to real life challenges.
- To explore your own personal leadership motivation, thinking, behavior and habits in light of the mandate to Lead Like Jesus.
- To find an effective and practical way to live your faith at work, at home, and in all your relationships.
- To create a positive leadership legacy for those who will follow in your footsteps.
- To be challenged to develop a personal next step and long-range plan to integrate Lead Like Jesus into all elements of your leadership activity.
Here is what you will receive:
- All the resources you need to facilitate a Leadership Encounter.
- A new appreciation for Jesus as the perfect role model of leadership.
- Insight into the common struggles and strategies of leaders trying to walk their faith at home, work, church, and in their community.
- Direction on the path of discovering and refining your view of leadership.
- Meaningful experience with five of the ways that Jesus stayed focused and on purpose with His leadership assignment from the Father.
- A feeling of support from a faith-based community.
- A recommitment to a better way to lead with Jesus as your model and the Holy Spirit as your teacher.
- Tools to assess your current leadership motivations and behaviors, and a method for re-aligning them daily in the way that Jesus would want.
Training will include everything you need to facilitate a Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter:
- Lead Like Jesus Leader’s Kit –
- Facilitator’s Guide
- Training DVD (All PowerPoint slides and videos needed for the Leadership Encounter)
- Sample Participant Workbook
- A copy of the book: Lead Like Jesus: Lessons from the Greatest Leadership Role Model of all Time
Certification Training will focus on:
- Basic Facilitation Skills
- Tips and Techniques for Facilitating the Leadership Encounter
- Teach-Backs: Each trainee will facilitate an activity and receive feedback and encouragement from the Master Trainer and other training participants
- Leadership Encounter Workshop – An 8-12 Hour Learning Experience. You will participate in the Leadership Encounter just as you will facilitate it.
- Certification Training – Five hours of instruction on Basic Facilitation Skills, Tips and Techniques for Facilitating the Leadership Encounter, Teach-Backs and Next Steps for Facilitators.