Now, Combine DISC with Scripture
The DISC Biblical Behavioral Assessment (BBA) combines the power of the most widely used behavioral assessment tool – the DISC model of human behavior – with solid Biblical truths.
Why Use DISC?
The DISC language has been in use for almost 90 years, and has helped millions of people throughout the world to:
- Gain a greater self-understanding
- Enhance communication skills
- Reduce stress and increase productivity
- Discover how to adapt behavior and meet the needs of others
- Build more effective teams
- Develop more successful relationships – both personally and professionally
- Build an organizational culture of trust and respect
As a certified practitioner of the DISC BBA, you will lead others to discover their unique behavioral style and to learn about men and women in the Bible who displayed similar behavioral characteristics. By integrating the behavioral styles of Biblical Characters to the 4 DISC dimensions of behavior – Dominance, Influencing, Steadiness and Conscientious – participants will learn how God transformed the lives of ordinary men and women to become mature followers of Him.
During Certification, Discover How To:
- Administer and apply the DISC BBA assessment to your coaching, consulting or training efforts
- Use a variety of interactive exercises to enhance the DISC learning experience
- Correlate DISC behaviors to Biblical characters, and discover how God can use your unique
behavioral gifts to advance His kingdom and fulfill your unique life purpose
- Understand Jesus’ perfect leadership model and how He adapted His behavior to
meet the needs of each person with whom He interacted
- Develop a personal next step and long-range plan to integrate the DISC BBA and other Lead Like Jesus principles into all elements of your leadership activity
- Adapt and modify your own behavior to become a mature follower of Jesus
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders
- Corporate Trainers
- Pastors and Ministry Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- ANYONE who wants to help inspire and equip others to lead like Jesus by applying the DISC Biblical Behavioral Assessment to their coaching, consulting or training efforts.
Your Certification and Training fee will include everything you need to utilize the DISC BBA.
- Your personalized 40-page DISC BBA assessment report
- A DISC Practitioner Resource Manual, including PowerPoint, videos and exercises to incorporate into your training, coaching, and counseling
- A copy of the book: Discovering the Leadership Styles of Jesus
- Your own customized assessment online portal, called OASIS (Online Assessment System & Information Site), where you will administer and manage all of your assessments
The DISC BBA Certification process includes one pre-session webinar and two full days of in-person training.
This two-hour pre-session webinar will provide you with an overview of DISC and must be completed prior to your classroom training session. You will have several options of webinar dates and times from which to choose.
Day 1: Experience a basic three-hour DISC workshop, just as you might facilitate it. Then, discover activities and exercises you can use to lead participants through the BBA, and learn how to use the OASIS system to administer your own BBA Assessments
Day 2: Experience the “Love Like Jesus” seminar from Author and Biblical and Behavioral Expert Ken Voges. Continue to discover how to lead others through the Biblical Behavioral Assessment, and which DISC tools you might use for coaching, consulting, counseling or training purposes.
Click here for a detailed look at the two-day DISC BBA Certification Agenda.
Training and Certification Fees
Two-Day DISC Biblical Behavioral Assessment Certification Training- $899
Includes all training materials, lunch, and morning and afternoon snacks on both days.
In addition to registering for this event, you must submit an application for becoming a certified facilitator for the DISC BBA.
To access the online application, Click here.
To Learn More about the DISC Biblical Behavioral Assessment, Click here.
For registration questions, call Meg Hancock at Lead Like Jesus, 800-383-6890.
For certification/content/process questions, call Rich or Barbara Meiss at 952-446-1586
Sun Valley Community Church
6101 S River Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283