These online trainings will take you on a deeper dive into discovering the leader in you and how to model that after the greatest Leader of all times - Jesus.
Biblical DISC® Virtual Certification
We are grateful you chose Biblical DISC® as a trusted resource to help you help others discover and live according to their God-given potential.
Our desire is that once you’ve completed certification you will use the Biblical DISC® Assessment as a training or coaching tool to help people improve communication, productivity, team building, leadership, and relationships at work and home. As a certified Biblical DISC® practitioner, you’ll have access to practitioner-only preferred pricing and to a vast library of resources and content to help you grow as a coach, trainer and developer of people.
This certification is divided into Nine Sessions plus Appendix. Sessions include:
- Instructional videos
- Quizzes (self-guided)
- PDF downloads/reading assignments
- Personal debrief sessions with one of our Master Trainers
For High School Students
This six-session leadership development course for teens, delivered online, focuses on character and integrity, helping young men and women to become powerful and positive influencers of those around them. Available through UDEMY online platform.
- This course is Biblically based and uses Jesus as the leader role model.
- Each session includes scripture references, written content, videos, downloadable charts and throught provoking quuestions.
- The goal of this course is to help young leders understand the difference between love based and power based leadership, and to learn and apply practical steps as they grow in their influence and purpose.
Igniting Influence: Empowering Young Leaders to Lead Like Jesus
For Millennials, from High School Seniors to Young Professionals
In these 12 leadership development lessons developed for young leaders we tackle issues like purpose, confidence, self-worth, pride, fear, and building strong relationships. Participants will not only walk away with a strong understanding of the leadership principles modeled by the greatest leader of all time, Jesus, but they will also be able to apply those principles in real-life scenarios and through weekly application.
Each of the 12 lessons contains the following components:
- 3-5 min inspirational video
- Reading assignment followed by a Q&A
- Biblical Foundation built on our 4H framework: Heart, Head, Hand, Habits
- Case Studies
- Practical Application