What does Lead Like Jesus do?
We believe that Jesus is the greatest leadership role model of all time. Lead Like Jesus® is a global training and equipping organization that helps individuals and organizations discover, embrace and apply the leadership model of Jesus. We do this by offering a variety of individual and team-oriented solutions and resources both domestically and internationally.
Because we believe that successful leadership begins on the inside, our programs and solutions intentionally focus on a person’s heart motivation first. Then we broaden our scope to address personal habits and leadership tactics.
For individuals, we offer solutions that help with personal growth and development:
- Weekly Podcasts with thought leaders who offer both spiritual and practical wisdom
- Weekly Blogs that look at common leadership challenges from a biblical perspective with real-time application
- Weekly Devotionals that help individuals align their day-to-day activities with God’s truth
- Questions & Answers that tackle specific leadership issues in an honest and straightforward way, always pointing to God’s Word and its practical application
- Books, devotionals and Bible study guides
- Our Biblical DISC® personality assessment to help you understand yourself and others better and use that understanding to lead and influence them more effectively
For organizations, we offer solutions that help with personal growth and development for leaders, employees and teams:
- Leadership development workshops for teams
- Coaching for individuals and small teams
- Lunch & Learn resources
- DISC Personality Assessment tools, including relationship reports and team reports
- Online personal growth resources for emerging generation employees
- Biblical DISC® for faith-based organizations
For churches, youth groups, Christian schools and homeschoolers we offer:
- Leadership development workshops
- Leadership development for middle school and high school age groups (online and print)
- Leadership development for millennials
Do you work only with faith-based organizations?
We wholeheartedly believe that we can’t lead like Jesus without Jesus. We promise the best, most transformational leadership model for you and your organization – because our Model is Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
We are honored to work with, train and equip any individual or organization open to exploring this leadership model.
The Lead Like Jesus model has been successfully utilized by large and small organizations, privately owned and operated businesses, schools, universities, orphanages, churches and church planters—even state prisons.
What’s your most popular leadership program/solution?
- For individuals, our Lead Like Jesus Revisited book and our Lead Like Jesus 6-week Study Guide are a great way to begin the journey to becoming a Lead like Jesus leader.
- For teams, organizations, churches and church planters, we recommend our 10-hour Encounter experience as the foundation for discovering the leadership model of Jesus and applying it in daily activities, decision-making and interactions with co-workers, ministry partners, congregations, clients, vendors, family and more.
How can I use Lead Like Jesus content in a “secular” environment?
At least 85 percent of Christians spend between 60 and 70 percent of their waking hours in the marketplace, working in “secular” jobs. For most believers, the marketplace presents a primary opportunity to live out their faith.
Less than 20 percent of Americans regularly attend church. The good news is that the 80 percent who aren’t attending church still wake up and go to work alongside Christian co-workers in the marketplace each day, which means that followers of Jesus have an incredible opportunity to impact those lives.
But are we recognizing and embracing this opportunity?
The primary purpose of every believer is to glorify God, regardless of where they are planted.
Lead Like Jesus helps followers of Jesus from all walks of life—nurses, teachers, mechanics, government employees, entrepreneurs, prison guards, correctional officers, students—to embrace their God-given roles, as Peter encouraged the early believers:
“Live an exemplary life among the natives so that your actions will refute their prejudices. Then they’ll be won over to God’s side and be there to join in the celebration when he arrives” (1 Peter 2:12, The Message).
Lead Like Jesus resources can be used by:
- Individuals: for self-study and development as “salt and light” in the workplace
- Christian business owners: to mentor and disciple other believers in his/her business
- Believers/co-workers: as a monthly accountability breakfast
- Believers in the workplace: lunch-hour development, discipleship and outreach (with permission of their supervisors as needed)
- Individuals: for neighborhood outreach using small group studies, and more!
When even one person embraces the leadership model of Jesus and makes a decision to live it out daily, others will be impacted, and the Kingdom of God will advance!
How can I get involved with Lead Like Jesus?
Getting involved with us is really, really, really easy! Here are just a few ways:
- Subscribe to our blogs, devotionals, podcasts and more. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram, and share whatever insights and content you find helpful and inspirational with others!
- Download one of our free e-books to learn more about our leadership model.
- Use any of our resources for self-development or group study and accountability.
- Become a trained facilitator so you can bring Lead Like Jesus solutions into your church or place of work.
- Share our website with your co-workers, bosses, teams, friends… pretty much everyone J.
- If you’ve been challenged and inspired by our work and if we’ve added value to your life, consider supporting us through prayer and financially.
- Learn more about our global work and how the leadership model of Jesus is penetrating and transforming foreign government leaders, Muslim territories, prisoners and more! You can participate in this incredible work through your financial gifts and prayers.
If you have additional questions, you can contact us here!