Packed with action-oriented, peer-to-peer learning, Leadership ENCOUNTER Experience is a highly interactive and deeply personal workshop that challenges conventional leadership models and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model of all time, Jesus.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Board Members
- ANYONE who desires greater personal and professional influence!
Benefits of experiencing Encounter
- Align your Heart, Head, Hands and Habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
- Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership
- Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and organizational effectiveness
- Acquire practical tips for measuring performance and navigating those you lead through change
- Establish meaningful goals that are rooted in your God-defined vision and core values to help guide you in decision making
- Build daily habits that will foster personal growth and drive long-term success
- Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead, following the Way of the Carpenter
Contact Name: Michael B Harrison
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 517-321-0242 ext. 235
Great Lakes Christian College
6211 W. Willow Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917