Packed with 10 hours of action-oriented learning followed by weekly online E-Lessons, Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter is a highly interactive, participant-driven leadership development workshop that exposes common leadership misconceptions and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model of all time, Jesus.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Board Members
- ANYONE who desires greater personal and professional influence!
Benefits of experiencing Encounter
- Align your Heart, Head, Hands and Habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
- Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership
- Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and organizational effectiveness
- Acquire practical tips for measuring performance and navigating those you lead through change
- Establish meaningful goals that are rooted in your God-defined vision and core values to help guide you in decision making
- Build daily habits that will foster personal growth and drive long-term success
- Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead, following the Way of the Carpenter
To Register for thsi event contact:
Wayne Custer at email@example.com or 304-242-2723
The cost of the event is $80 and will inlcude all materials and Lunch on Saturday.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS APRIL 1, 2019
First United Methodist Church
42 Cross Road