As a certified Biblical DISC® practitioner, you’ll have access to practitioner-only preferred pricing and to a vast library of resources and content to help you grow as a coach, trainer and developer of people.
This certification is divided into Nine Sessions plus Appendix. Sessions include:
- Instructional videos
- Quizzes (self-guided)
- PDF downloads / reading assignments
- Personal debrief sessions with one of our Master Trainers
During Certification, Discover How To:
- Administer and apply the Biblical DISC® Assessment to your coaching, consulting or training efforts
- Correlate DISC behaviors to Biblical characters, and discover how God can use your unique behavioral gifts to advance His kingdom and fulfill your unique life purpose
- Understand Jesus’ perfect leadership model and how He adapted His behavior to meet the needs of each person with whom He interacted
- Develop a personal next step and long-range plan to integrate the Biblical DISC® and other Lead Like Jesus principles into all elements of your leadership activity
- Adapt and modify your own behavior to become a mature follower of Jesus
Who Should Become Certified?
- Business Leaders
- Corporate Trainers
- Pastors and Ministry Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- ANYONE who wants to help inspire and equip others to lead like Jesus by applying the Biblical DISC® Behavioral Assessment to their coaching, consulting or training efforts.
Upon completion of your certification, you will have access to everything you need to utilize the Biblical DISC®.
- Your personalized 40-page Biblical DISC® Assessment report
- A DISC Practitioner Resource Manual, including PowerPoint, videos and exercises to incorporate into your training, coaching, and counseling
- Your own customized assessment online portal, called OASIS (Online Assessment System & Information Site), where you will administer and manage all of your assessments