INTERNATIONAL FACILITATORS: The following information pertains to residents of the United States or Canada who wish to become certified Lead Like Jesus Leadership Development Facilitators. Certification training and requirements for international facilitators varies slightly from one region to another. For more information about becoming a Leadership Development Facilitator outside of the U.S. or Canada, CLICK HERE.
Thank you for considering joining the Lead Like Jesus team as a Leadership Development Facilitator or a Biblical DISC Practitioner!
Lead Like Jesus Facilitators and Biblical DISC Practitioners are on the frontlines of sharing the hope and transformation of Jesus with the world.
The first step in becoming a Leadership Development Facilitator is to attend an Encounter leadership workshop and certification. Through Encounter, you will be challenged and inspired in your personal leadership, and you will be introduced to the core message and teachings of Lead Like Jesus.
To become a Biblical DISC Practitioner attend a Biblical DISC Assesment Certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I attend an Encounter and Facilitator Certification Training?
Encounter and Facilitator Certification is currently offered online. The virtual Encounter workshop is held over three consecutive days, 4 hours each day. An additional 4 hour Facilitator Certification session follows.
What is the purpose of Encounter facilitator certification?
To engage and equip persons who desire to help spread the Lead Like Jesus message by facilitating Encounter workshops through their organizations and spheres of influence.
How can I schedule an Encounter and Facilitator Certification Training in My Location?
Lead Like Jesus Encounter/Certification trainings are held on-site when scheduled by an individual who is a part of a faith-based group. Wer offer Encounter workshops with an optional Facilitator Certification. For more information on how to schedule an onsite Encounter workshop experience and a Facilitator Certification, visit On-Site Encounter/Certification.
What are the prerequisites to becoming a certified Encounter leadership development facilitator?
- Attend a Encounter leadership workshop led by a Master Leadership Development Facilitator
- Complete an online Facilitator Application and submit it to Lead Like Jesus
- Attend a virtual or on-site Encounter/Certification and complete the certification process.
What should I expect at a Leadership Development Encounter Facilitator Certification Training?
The Lead Like Jesus Facilitator Certification prepares you to facilitate Leadership Encounters. You will:
- Experience the Lead Like Jesus Encounter
- Become equipped to facilitate leadership Encounters and online E-Lessons
- Learn basic facilitation skills
- Explore marketing ideas and strategies on how to set-up leadership Encounters in your faith community and spheres of influence
- Discover all the resources and benefits available to you as a certified Leadership Development Facilitator
What is included for facilitators being certified?
Included in the certification fee is your registration for the accompanying Encounter event, and the certification training. At the training, you will receive:
- Encounter Participant Workbook
- Encounter Trainer’s Manual
- Lead Like Jesus Revisited Book
- Lead Like Jesus Revisited 6-week study guide
- Trainer PPT's and videos
As a certified encounter facilitator, you will also receive ongoing support from the Lead Like Jesus team as well as discounted books and resources.
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you directly with further information and next steps for becoming a Leadership Development Facilitator.