So you have your DISC report. What Next? If you have the desire to help others understand themselves and others better, and use that knowledge to drive optimal performance, then become a Certified DISC Practitioner.
Learn how to use Biblical DISC™ Assessments in your faith-based work, and use the Classic DISC Behavioral Assessments in the marketplace. The most important benefit of the DISC model is creating “people smarts” - helping individuals understand the language of DISC to build Jesus-centered relationships at work and at home. Flourishing and authentic relationships will, in turn, unleash trust, excellence, execution and creativity.
Biblical DISC Practitioner Certification
The dimensions of Dominance, Influencing, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness make up the DISC model and interact with other factors to describe human behavior. At Biblical DISC™ Practitioner Certification you’ll learn how the DISC model of human behavior helps people understand “how they were naturally wired by their Creator” and “why they do what they do”. You will explore a variety of applications for using DISC assessments in your coaching, training, consulting or counseling practice. DISC is a performance and relationship improvement strategy to achieve the following outcomes:
• Improve collaboration and reduce conflict
• Create high-performing teams
• Develop effective coaches and managers
• Increase sales and service success
• Build positive relationships built on trust and love
Become a Certified Biblical DISC™ Practitioner
Inspire and equip others to lead more effectively by becoming a Certified DISC Practitioner. Participate in a comprehensive two-day certification process and experience a DISC Workshop which you can deliver in your training efforts, practice using DISC reports in coaching, and learn how to apply DISC to organizational & relationship challenges through training, coaching and consulting interventions.
The Power of DISC + Solid Biblical Principles
The Biblical DISC™ Assessment combines the power of the most widely used behavioral assessment tool – the DISC model of human behavior – with solid Biblical truths.
As a certified practitioner of Biblical DISC, you will lead others to discover their unique behavioral style and to learn about men and women in the Bible who displayed similar behavioral characteristics. By integrating the behavioral styles of Biblical Characters to the 4 DISC dimensions of behavior – Dominance, Influencing, Steadiness and Conscientious – participants will learn how God transformed the lives of ordinary men and women to become mature followers of Him.
Discover How To:
- Administer and apply the Biblical DISC™ to your coaching, consulting or training efforts
- Use a variety of interactive exercises to enhance the DISC learning experience
- Correlate DISC behaviors to Biblical characters, and discover how God can use your unique behavioral gifts to advance His kingdom and fulfill your unique life’s purpose
- Understand Jesus’ perfect leadership role model and how He adapted His behavior to meet the needs of each D-I-S-C person with whom He interacted
- Develop a personal next step and long-range plan to integrate the Biblical DISC™ and other Lead Like Jesus principles into all elements of your leadership activity
What’s Included in Certification?
Your Certification and Training fee will include everything you need to utilize Biblical DISC.
- Your personalized 40-page Biblical DISC™ Assessment report
- A DISC Practitioner’s Resources Manual, including PowerPoints, videos and exercises to incorporate into your training/coaching
- A copy of the book: Discovering the Leadership Styles of Jesus
- Your own customized assessment online portal, called OASIS (Online Assessment System & Information Site)
The Biblical DISC™ Certification process includes one pre-session webinar and two full days of in-person training.
This pre-session webinar will provide you with an overview of DISC and must be completed prior to your in-person training session. You will receive a link prior to certification to experience the webinar.
Day 1: Experience the “Love Like Jesus” seminar from Biblical and Behavioral Expert Ken Voges. Continue to discover how to lead others through the Biblical DISC™ Assessment, and which DISC tools you might use for coaching, consulting, counseling or training purposes.
Day 2: Experience a basic three-hour DISC workshop, just as you might facilitate it. Then, discover activities and exercises you can use to lead participants through the Biblical DISC™ Assessment, and learn how to use the OASIS system to administer your own DISC Assessments.
Training and Certification Fees
Two-Day Biblical DISC™ Assessment Certification Training = $899
Includes all training materials, lunch, morning and afternoon snacks on both days.
To begin the process of becoming a certified practitioner for the Biblical DISC™, complete these two steps.
Step 1: Fill out this form to tell us more about you.
Step 2: Register for an upcoming Biblical DISC™ Certification Event
To Learn More about the Biblical DISC™ Assessment, CLICK HERE.
For registration questions, email Support@LeadLikeJesus.com or call us at 800-383-6890.
For certification/content/process questions, call Rich or Barbara Meiss at 952-446-1586