The Power of DISC + Solid Biblical Principles
The Biblical DISC Assessment combines the power of the most widely used behavioral assessment tool – the DISC model of human behavior – with solid Biblical truths.
As a certified practitioner of Biblical DISC, you will lead others to discover their unique behavioral style and to learn about men and women in the Bible who displayed similar behavioral characteristics. By integrating the behavioral styles of Biblical Characters to the 4 DISC dimensions of behavior – Dominance, Influencing, Steadiness and Conscientious – participants will learn how God transformed the lives of ordinary men and women to become mature followers of Him.
Discover How To:
- Administer and apply the Biblical DISC to your coaching, consulting or training efforts
- Use a variety of interactive exercises to enhance the DISC learning experience
- Correlate DISC behaviors to Biblical characters, and discover how God can use your unique behavioral gifts to advance His kingdom and fulfill your unique life’s purpose
- Understand Jesus’ perfect leadership role model and how He adapted His behavior to meet the needs of each D-I-S-C person with whom He interacted
- Develop a personal next step and long-range plan to integrate the Biblical DISC and other Lead Like Jesus principles into all elements of your leadership activity
What’s Included in Certification?
Your Certification and Training fee will include everything you need to utilize Biblical DISC.
- Your personalized 40-page Biblical DISC Assessment report
- A DISC Practitioner’s Resources Manual, including PowerPoints, videos and exercises to incorporate into your training/coaching
- A copy of the book: Discovering the Leadership Styles of Jesus
- Your own customized assessment online portal, called OASIS (Online Assessment System & Information Site)
The Biblical DISC Certification process includes one pre-session webinar and two full days of in-person training.
This pre-session webinar will provide you with an overview of DISC and must be completed prior to your in-person training session. You will receive a link prior to certification to experience the webinar.
Day 1: Experience a basic three-hour DISC workshop, just as you might facilitate it. Then, discover activities and exercises you can use to lead participants through the Biblical DISC Assessment, and learn how to use the OASIS system to administer your own DISC Assessments.
Day 2: Experience the “Love Like Jesus” seminar from Biblical and Behavioral Expert Ken Voges. Continue to discover how to lead others through the Biblical DISC Assessment, and which DISC tools you might use for coaching, consulting, counseling or training purposes.
Training and Certification Fees
Two-Day Biblical DISC Assessment Certification Training = $899
Includes all training materials, lunch, morning and afternoon snacks on both days.
To begin the process of becoming a certified practitioner for the Biblical DISC, complete these two steps.
Step 1: Fill out this form to tell us more about you.
Step 2: Register for an upcoming Biblical DISC Certification Event
To Learn More about the Biblical DISC Assessment, CLICK HERE.
For registration questions, email Support@LeadLikeJesus.com or call us at 800-383-6890.
For certification/content/process questions, call Rich or Barbara Meiss at 952-446-1586