Packed with 10 hours of action-oriented learning followed by weekly online E-Lessons, Encounter is a highly interactive, participant-driven leadership development workshop that exposes common leadership misconceptions and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model of all time, Jesus.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Board Members
- ANYONE who desires greater personal and professional influence!
Benefits of experiencing Encounter
- Align your Heart, Head, Hands and Habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
- Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership
- Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and organizational effectiveness
- Acquire practical tips for measuring performance and navigating those you lead through change
- Establish meaningful goals that are rooted in your God-defined vision and core values to help guide you in decision making
- Build daily habits that will foster personal growth and drive long-term success
- Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead, following the Way of the Carpenter
Lunch and snack are provided through out the event.
This workshop is open to both men and women and will be held at Camp Wesley on Friday, August 11 from 7:00 - 9:00 pm and on Saturday, August 12 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Cost is $90 and overnight accommodations at Camp Wesley are available for an additional $35.
To Register Please Contact:
Ben Shaeffer at email@example.com or 419-351-2010
Camp Wesley 653 TWP 37 RD E Bellefontaine, OH