With Facilitator Glenn Stewart
Packed with 10 hours of action-oriented learning followed by weekly online E-Lessons, Encounter is a highly interactive, participant-driven leadership development workshop that exposes common leadership misconceptions and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model of all time, Jesus.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Board Members
- ANYONE who desires greater personal and professional influence!
Benefits of experiencing Encounter
- Align your Heart, Head, Hands and Habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
- Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership
- Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and organizational effectiveness
- Acquire practical tips for measuring performance and navigating those you lead through change
- Establish meaningful goals that are rooted in your God-defined vision and core values to help guide you in decision making
- Build daily habits that will foster personal growth and drive long-term success
- Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead, following the Way of the Carpenter
Saturday, October 15th (on site following the Encounter Workshop)
Monday, October 17th (conducted online via Zoom)
* For certification, additional fees apply
Singles: $67 (That’s a $30 Savings)
Use Code: SING30
Couples: $97 (Total for both)
Register together on one form
Student Special: $47
Use Code: STU50
LifeEquip Clients: Free!
Use Code: LEFREE
Food & Refreshments:
Refreshments and snacks provided during breaks (one break Friday and three breaks including lunch on Saturday)
* The cost includes workshop training, a workbook, and snacks (lunch is included as well)
To learn more about certification, including fees or possible discounts, contact LifeEquip at email@example.com or 386-866-0622.
Palm Beach Atlantic University
4700 Millenia Blvd #100,
Orlando, FL 32839