Developing Competence. Gaining Commitment. Retaining Talent.
A practical application of “The Way of the Carpenter” and next step to the Encounter leadership workshop, SLII® Connect is based on the three foundational skills of a Situational Leader.
You will engage in a learning experience that is introspective, discussion based, visual, and interactive. The focus is on how to accomplish goals (new or existing) more effectively and efficiently through increased communication and partnering skills.
Learn to diagnose the needs of an individual learner and then uses the appropriate leadership style and tools to coach and respond effectively.
Skills of a Situational Leader
By focusing on three important skills, you will have an effective framework for becoming the kind of leader people want to follow.
Goal Setting: Aligning what needs to be done with top priorities.
Diagnosing: Collaboratively assessing an individual’s competence and commitment on a specific goal or task.
Matching: Comfortably employing a variety of leadership styles to provide individuals with the leadership they want to follow.
Who Should Attend?
SLII® Connect is available only to those who have previously attended the Lead Like Jesus Encounter.
It’s particularly applicable for:
- Business Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Board Members
- Anyone desiring greater personal and professional impact!
Benefits of SLII® Connect
The SLII® Connect Workshop will help you:
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style for each of them.
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development.
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving.
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan.
- Learn a new language of leadership to provide clear and common terminology for maximum productivity and morale.
How the SLII® Workshop is Structured
- LAUNCH—a portfolio of assignments to set the context for learning and to engage learners in the content of SLII® Connect
- LEARN—learning activities to teach leaders the three skills, the language, and the Six Conversations of a Situational Leader.
- PRACTICE—learning activities to develop new skills through robust skill practice, applying what was learned to real work.
- MASTER—strategies to deepen and extend the learning so that it becomes second nature to set SMART goals, diagnose development level, and use the matching leadership style.
Attend a SLII® Connect Workshop
To view a full list of upcoming scheduled events, including SLII® Connect workshops, visit the Events page.
Become a Certified SLII® Connect Facilitator
If you are already a certified Lead Like Jesus Facilitator and are interested in becoming a certified facilitator of SLII® Connect, please contact us at: Support@LeadLikeJesus.com.